MINISTRY OF EDUCATION AND TRAINING
SECOND SECONDARY EDUCATION SECTOR DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM (SESDP2)
ADB Loan No.3493/3494-VIE(SF)
25 Ta Quang Buu, Bach Khoa, Hanoi, VIETNAM
Tel: 04.35190919 Fax: 84.24.32121629 Email: email@example.com
REQUEST FOR EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST
- The Socialist Republic of Viet Nam has received a loan from the Asian Development Bank (ADB) toward the cost of Secondary Education Sector Development Program, and it intends to apply part of the proceeds of this loan to payments under the contract for develop and digitalize: training materials on advanced program for science and technology education; instruction material on improving vocational awareness, career planning of students, career selection that suites the capability of each student.
- The selection and engagement of consulting services financed under the Program and will be done in accordance with ADB’s Procurement Regulations for ADB Borowers (2017, as amended from time to time), through Quality and Cost based Selection (QCBS) procedures.
- The Ministry of Education and Training now invites eligible Consultant to indicate their interest in providing the Services. Interested firms must provide information indicating that they are qualified to perform the Services
- Interested firms may obtain further information from at the address given below from 08.00 to 17.00, during period from 5 October to 3 November 2018 except Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays.
Second Secondary Education Sector Development Program
Building A2, 25 Ta Quang Buu Street, Hanoi, VIETNAM
Attn: Dr. Bui Hong Quang, Project Director
- Expressions of interest must be submit online via the link of ADB’s CMS https://uxdmz06.adb.org/OA_HTML/adb/adbpos/jsp/ADBCMSLogin.jsp
by no later than 24:00 3 November, 2018